Relationship Manager (Remote, Contractor)
Has your experience with college admissions made you think: there has to be a better way? Are you motivated to help students and families navigate the process with greater confidence and clarity?
College Kickstart offers a data-driven web application for college planning that is in use by top independent schools across the nation, including Buckingham, Browne and Nichols, Harvard-Westlake, Horace Mann, Pine Crest, Thacher and Harker Schools. College counseling teams within these organizations rely on College Kickstart to better manage expectations, engage students and recover time to advise. Our compelling value to independent schools has driven tremendous growth over the past few admission cycles.
We're in search of part-time Relationship Managers to assist with new business development and manage current client relationships. While opportunities exist throughout the United States, we are particularly interested in candidates residing in the following areas:
- New York/New Jersey
- Washington, DC area (DC/MD/VA)
- Southeast U.S. (FL/GA/NC)
This remote position is targeted at ten to fifteen (10-15) hours per week, making it ideal for admissions-savvy professionals seeking a more flexible work-from-home arrangement.
Successful Relationship Managers will excel at:
- Forging winning relationships with college counseling teams and key administrators
- Driving new business and customer success to ensure high satisfaction and retention
Ideal candidates will have:
- A keen understanding of the college admissions process, planning strategies and terminology
- Established relationships with local independent high schools, either professionally or because you’re a part of the community
- A natural inclination to technology and data—better yet, a past user of College Kickstart!
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to do a great online demo
- The ability to come up to speed quickly and drive to stay on top of objectives
This is a part-time consulting role. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive with similar roles in the local market.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: College Kickstart is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.