12 July 2017
Money Magazine College Rankings (2017-18)
Money Magazine just released its college rankings for 2017-18. Over 2,000 schools were evaluated based on 27 factors along three categories: educational quality, affordability and outcomes. The result: 711 schools that deliver a great education at an affordable price, with good outcomes post graduation.
The top of the list:
- Princeton University
- Baruch College (CUNY)
- University of Michigan
- University of California - Berkeley
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Stanford University
- University of California - Irvine
- University of California - Davis
- Harvard University
Click here for the rankings or here for the methodology.
- Tags: Class of 2022, College Rankings, CUNY - Baruch, Harvard, Michigan, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UC Davis, UC Irvine, UCLA