16 March 2023

University of Virginia Admits 9,184 Applicants to the Class of 2027

Posted in Class of 2027

uva logoThe University of Virginia announced today that it admitted 9,184 applicants to the Class of 2027.  

A total of 56,439 applications were received, up 11 percent year over year, resulting in an overall admission rate of 16 percent.  The admission rate for residents was 27 percent vs out-of-state at 12 percent.

Click here for the blog post.


Cron Job Starts